Special Events & Attractions
Take your next business meeting out of the office and out of town… The Fountain Chateau offers special rates for whole house room rentals of all 8 rooms, can host up to 40 guests in the dining room, use of all public areas, wireless, public bathrooms, elevator, handicap accessible, friendly and knowledgeable staff, commercial kitchen.
- Club Meetings
- Card Clubs
- Family Reunions
- Church Groups
- Sewing Clubs
- Biking Groups
- Graduation Parties
- Name Your Group!
Hustler, Wisconsin – Attractions and Points of Interest
A natural vacationland, Hustler has something for anglers, bikers, cyclists, canoeists, cross country skiers and snowmobilers. Enjoy acres of parks, trails, abundant wildlife, river streams and lakes. Located in Juneau County on County Trunk “A,” the village of Hustler is a quiet, safe and friendly community, with historic roots.
Founded in the early 1870’s, a list of potential names was presented to the villagers who ultimately chose the name as it was the only name not already taken. With the growth of the railroad and the rerouting of Hwy 12 through the village between 1926 and 1931, good economic times came to the community.
Amish Driving Maps & Bike Tour Maps Available Here
The Omaha Bike Trail:
This beautiful trail was originally the Omaha Railroad. The bike trail connects right next door to the Fountain Chateau B&B, where you can take a walk or a bike ride all the way to the Elroy and the world-famous Elroy Sparta Trail and the 400 State Park Trail. Whether you are a serious cyclist or someone who enjoys a leisurely pace, ride on a secluded trail, you will love this 12 mile, seal-coated bike trail that features an 875′ tunnel.
The Elroy-Sparta Bike Trail:
“The trail remains one of the most popular trails in the country. With three rock tunnels and five small towns along it’s 32.5 mile route, the trail is a favorite Wisconsin bicycling destination. Traveling between Sparta and Elroy, the trail stretches through the communities of Norwalk, Wilton and Kendall. The Elroy Sparta Trail is the property of the State of Wisconsin and is part of its State Trails System run by the Department of Natural Resources and supported by the Friends of the Elroy Sparta Trail.”
– Provided by the Elroy-Sparta State Bike Trail. For more information, click here.
The Omaha Bike Trail is open from mid-December to mid-March, with Camp Douglas as the trailhead. The county-owned and maintained Trail connects from Hustler to Elroy. Wisconsin Dells: Conveniently located just 30 minutes away makes Hustler an ideal vacation spot giving you access to the Dells, but also providing tranquility.
New Lisbon-Camp Douglas:
Take a short journey from the Fountain Chateau to enjoy this diverse area ranging from the peacefulness of the Lemonwier River to the thunder of fighter jets flying over Volk Field.
Points Of Interest
- The Dells – Ride the Ducks Scenic Trip
- Castle Rock Lake & Park – Boasts some of the largest lakes in WI and incredible rock formations.
- Burr Oak Winery
- Cascade Ski Mountain
- Warrens Cran Fest
- Mauston/New Lisbon Airport
- Red Ridge Ranch – Trail Rides/Wagon & Sleigh Rides
- Woodside Ranch – Horseback Riding/Tennis/Swimming/Sauna
- Point Bluff Resort – On the Scenic Wisconsin River – Tube, Canoe, Kayak
- Carr Valley Cheese Factory – One of America’s finest cheese factories
- Necedah Wildlife Refuge
- New Lisbon Flowage/Dam
- Petenwell Rock
- Hustler Museum
- Mill Bluff State Park
- Panther Effigy Mounds
- Gee’s Slough Effigy Mounds – New Lisbon
- Juneau County, WI Events Calendar
- New Lisbon Calendar of Events
- Necedah, WI Upcoming Events
- Woodside Sports Events Calendar
- Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association
- Omaha Trail – Wisconsin
- Elroy-Sparta State Bike Trail
- Motorcycle Roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Big Cat Rescue in Rock Springs
- Wisconsin National Guard Museum
- Allen Arnold’s Miniature Building Display – Peaceful Valley Haven Farm,
E9230 Peaceful Valley Rd, Cashton
- Norskedalen Nature & Heritage Center– Coon Valley
- Fawn Creek Winery – Wisconsin Dells
Fresh home-grown items from local farmers including fruits and vegetables, baked goods, eggs, crafts, plants, and preserves.
The Mauston Farmers’ Market runs in downtown Mauston starting the first Saturday in May each year. The market is held on the Juneau County Courthouse Lawn each Saturday from 7am to sold – May through October.
Tuesdays, starting mid-May afternoons from 2pm to 6pm – May through October at the same location.
Brunch at 9:30 a.m. followed by Music by Acoustic Strings
Lutefisk & Lefse Dinner with all your Norwegian favorites
Made Fresh Daily, Home Cooking, Fresh, Local Ingredients
Just Like Grandma Used to Make
The Harmony Bistro is available for private group rentals ranging from small groups up to 35 people. We will work with you to plan a menu that fits your liking and your budget.
Just give us a call to reserve your space: 1-608-427-3787